An Unfortunate Corpse An Unfortunate Corpse

nice

I loved it. Great poem. the poem isnt emo either its kinda funny at the end because of the twist. just cause theres undead and a crow doesent make it edgar allen poe status for the idiot under me.

most people on here cant sit through a poem let a lone go out and buy a book of em themselves so dont pay attention to alot of the comments that complain about reading all that [its not even a long poem]

i would of gave you a 10 but lack of flash ofcourse. maybe make a flash storyline and have the poem lines at the bottem with every scene .

great work.

Madness Neurosis Collab Madness Neurosis Collab

Great

I liked it, but yeah only like 1 or 2 could compete to the original

Zoloft: Treatment Zoloft: Treatment

been done but

still good
its the truth too

it was funny and mostly cause that dinosaur was strangly funny as hell to me

The NG Redesign Collab The NG Redesign Collab

coulda been so much better

Dick jokes got old quick. The horse scene, pointless and annoying. The tank welders, cool the first time i saw it. Some of these didnt make reference to ng and were obviously lazily made

|~HappyPartyDreamDance~| |~HappyPartyDreamDance~|

cute

i liked it, my gf loves all three of yours haha.

I gave this an 8 cause it wasnt as good as the other 2 graphic wise, and length is all.

Keep up the good work! =]

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

your effin awesome

lmao. Love the dad series, keep it up.

PALADIN episode 5 part 2 PALADIN episode 5 part 2

Amazing but...

Everything is perfect except one thing man

I think how the necromancer died was kinda cheesy, like he grabs the sword like an idiot hurts his hand and gets his head chopped off. Thats too easy, maybe if the pally did something a little more overcoming of the necro.

but it was none the less amazing and just the necro death bothered me and put me off. like it was too easy, there should of been some really cool one on one fight scene maybe necro gets his own sword or something. or anything just not how it happened.

RienLand RienLand

...woah

I hereby claim this awesome to watch stoned.

My GOD, Robots! Episode10 My GOD, Robots! Episode10

wow....

Thats freakin' brilliant. You've got a lot of talent, this should be like picked up as a pilot for some deranged version of nickelodeon.

Love the smoothness of it all, and the actually good voice acting.

360 - Console Wars 360 - Console Wars

hahaha

it would be great if you actually made a flash about 360 vs ps3 using clips from 300

i liked it it was funny and entertaining

but seriously.... 360 > ps3